Panic Room
Marseille, France, feb. 2012

The hotel Au vieux panier asked me to design a room, I first told them that I wasn't interested doing just decoration in the room
but I wanted to create something that will look more like an installation. I thought about it also as a huge canvas where I needed
to think about the composition and play with the empty white part of the room to accentuate more the idea of Chaos on the other
part. Then I asked my friend Tober who gat a great old school style for tags, Grizz who is also the man behind the camera and
Don Cho who is a Hip Hop singer from Marseille but who used to be a tagger from my home town Toulouse. It took one week
to do the whole thing cause the idea was to exaggerate what you can usually see in some abandoned places. Too much tags,
too much drips, too much sentences, too much throw ups ... What I also wanted to show is that people can appreciate
any type of graffiti, even the more basic, it's just a matter of point of view ...

Photographs: BigAddict
Hotel: Au Vieux Panier