Elevate
Atlanta, USA, oct. 2012
 

Atlanta, Georgia is one of the sister cities for my hometown, Toulouse France. This year, through a partnership of both cities 
Offices of Cultural Affairs and the French Consulate to Atlanta, I was invited to participate in the 2012 edition of the Elevate 
Atlanta Art Festival. This was my first time to Atlanta. I painted this American flag mural made of names.
I collected these names from people I met during my time on South Broad Street, the location of my artwork. It was a great
experience. I had many opportunities to meet many different " Americans ", long time residents, store owners, homeless community
members, Vietnam vets, a couple by the name "Gay Judges", local Hip Hop stars, preachers, grandmas, gangstas, workers etc, etc...
On the same block, PUSH, HENSE, SEVER and BORN presented big murals as well. My friend GriZZ aka Big Addict was there with me.
He produced this beautiful video with very cool pictures. They speak louder than I ... so, enjoy..!





Director: Benjamin Roudet / Big Addict
Music intro: Sam Cooke - A change is gonna come
Label: RCA Victor label 1964
Music: Recordkingz feat. Little Brother - Playin to lose
Label: Recordkingz / All City Music 2009