ANARCHY IN THE UK
London, UK, dec. 2011

October 2007, a girl named Dora from POW contacted me cause she wanted to get some
paintings of mine for a London show but I was just moving to New York and we didn t do it.
4 years later, the collaboration with Pictures on walls started and I m really excited to work
with the
POW crew, Dora, "printer" Sam, Simon, "ex-curly" Sam and their mysterious boss.
We already did 2 prints and some special neon editions, they invited me to be part of their
Christmas show together with Evol, Paul Insect, Dran, Jimmy Cauty, Bill Barminski and Banksy
and they did their best
to help me painting this big wall (16 x 8m) at Village Underground that
represent the Union Jack
made of the lyrics from Anarchy in the UK. I use to listen to the Sex
Pistols when I was a 15
years old skateboarder cause my uncle was a french punk at that time ...

Thanks to my men, Kool.T and Big Addict

Photos: ©
BigAddict